My name is Melia, as known as Mel, the creator of from Mel to you.!
Firstly, I would like to thank you for your support, and welcome to my blog!
This blog is all about self love, actually. And I want to clarify that the self love I am talking about is the kind which focuses on the relationships we have–because we can see how much love we actually have for ourselves by seeing what kind of people we let into our lives; and how we treat ourselves, psychologically and physically.
I am here to help you choose the right people to be with and how to be the right person; tell you how to nurture a healthy and happy relationship with them no matter what (despite the distance); and advise you on what products you should try on your “me-time” while you nurture a relationship with yourself.
But don’t worry, I won’t stuff your face with just theories; I will try to make the tips and advice I give as relatable as possible. I will also share fun and helpful books to read as well as nice products for you to try which actually helped me. I am trying to be one of the ‘right people to be with’ for you, right here, if you are not aware of it.
Fun Additional Facts About Mel and the Blog:
- Currently, I am living in Jakarta (which is where the blog is currently based on)–558 miles away from my fiancé who lives in Singapore.
- The pictures for from Mel to you.‘s thumbnails and featured pictures are taken/designed by yours truly.
- I am allergic to cats and dust, but not dogs.
- You can come and say hello on from Mel to you‘s Instagram!
- You can get more fun facts if you subscribe to my mailing list (and you can get the ultimate Daily Checklist to make sure that you and your long distance partner stay close despite the distance FOR FREE)!
from Mel to you.